facebook
Search
Close this search box.
Search
Close this search box.

Vin Rosu – Torre de Oña – Martelo Reserva 2014

(0 customer reviews)

199,00 RON available on subscription

A more modern style of Rioja made in the Alavesa subzone, obtained from Tempranillo in proportion of 95%, the remaining 5% being composed of Manzuelo, Garnacha and Viura. Dry rose petal, balsamic scented, with vibrant raspberry fruit and fresh acid. Chocolate-covered cherry character with hints of vanilla on the palate. Superb structure with ripe tannins, fine-grained and a tar-like adhesion towards the end of the long finish.

 

The culinary menu can include red meat, game but also white meat.

Attribute Consum caramelized vegetables, fine sausages, Livid, matured cheese, White meat
Attribute Culoare Red
Attribute Stil dry
Attribute Țară Spain,
Attribute Temperatură 17 °, 18 °

Out of stock

Additional information

Weight1 kg
Consum

, , , ,

Cantitate

0,75L

Tip ambalaj

Glass

Culoare

Stil

dry

Țară

Temperatură

,

Alcool

14.5

Zonă
Soi

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Show reviews in all languages (1)

Be the first to review “Vin Rosu – Torre de Oña – Martelo Reserva 2014”
Site under maintenance